Library Rules & Regulations
- Reading Room is kept open from 10:00 A.M – 6:00 P.M (except Saturday 10:00 A.M –3:00 P.M).
- The timing for issuing and returning of books is within 3:30 P.M.
- Books can be kept for fifteen days. After that a fine (per week) will be charged.
- No requisition slip will be accepted after 3:00 P.M.
- Books should be handled carefully. In case of loss or damage, book will be replaced by a new one. Library card will be suspended for any type of malpractices.
- Reading Room copies cannot be taken away from the Reading Room.
- Students can get books from the Book Bank.
- Students shall maintain perfect order and silence in the Library.
- Before getting books issued, any mutilation or marking should be pointed out immediately to the in-charge of the issue counter and his / her initials be obtained there, otherwise the member shall be responsible for the mutilations and markings discovered afterwards.