Service & Facilities
- Lending Service: Number of books issued to Honours Students from Central Library are two for fifteen days. Number of books issued to General Students from Central Library is one for 15 days. Central Library membership includes faculty members, non - teaching staff and student members. Library cards are not transferable and must be produced at the time of borrowing books. Loss of Library cards should immediately be reported to the Librarian.
- Career Guidance Corner: There is a small Career Guidance Corner in the College Central Library. There are some books, newspapers, general knowledge books relating to different competitive examinations for career / service. These are kept for consultations only in the Reading Room of the College Central Library.
- Photocopying Service: All students and staff members are provided with Xerox facilities by paying appropriate charges of the relevant portions of the books and journals available in the College Central Library.
- Our Institute has institutional membership with American Center Library, Kolkata and can borrow a maximum of 25 books at a time from their Library by deposition of 5 membership cards.
- Students can get access to internet in the UGC Resource Network Centre.